"dum spiro, spero" Necklace / Charm - Sterling Silver
This pendant is created from hand-cut sterling silver sheet, which is then hand-stamped with "dum spiro, spero" (while I breathe, I hope), shaped and given a brushed finish. The anchor charm can be added by choosing that option or a different charm can be added ala carte in our "add ons" section.
- The pendant measures 1/4" wide (~1 cm) and about 1.25" long without the ring. The anchor charm (if chosen) is 3/8" across.
- The listed price is for ONE rectangular tag/pendant and your choice of a 16", 18" or 20" chain. The charm can also be sold without a chain.
- A Swarovski crystal/bead/additional charms of your choice can be purchased separately here, in our “add ons” section: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/add-ons
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve. Gift boxes can be purchased in our “add ons” section, if desired.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless the shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable.
Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.