"Still, I rise" Necklace / Charm
This product is available.
This pendant is created from hand-cut sterling silver, which is then hand-stamped with "Still, I rise", then shaped and given a brushed finish.
- The pendant measures 1/4" (~5mm) wide by about 1.125" (~32mm) long without the ring.
- • This can be purchased as a single charm to add to an existing necklace or you can add on a 14, 16", 18" or 20" sterling silver chain by choosing that option.
- • An Austrian crystal or additional charms of your choice can be purchased separately in our “add ons” section: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/add-ons
• Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing (sublimating) text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving.
• EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece. No two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
• Your gift will be shipped ready to give, tastefully carded, and tucked into a clear protective poly-sleeve. A gift box can be added if desired by choosing that option.
• All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you choose one of our expedited shipping options (typically a few dollars more). These options will help ensure your gift meets its deadline and include insurance.
• "GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us and we try to help reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable, from the cardboard box and non-toxic, recycled content paper fill to the card and BOPP sleeve. We process all orders using electronic means (tablets) and do not include a receipt in the package to avoid unnecessary paper waste. We use natural and LED lighting in our studio. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to help reduce our landfill footprint.
• We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses, so purchasing from us helps other small businesses as well.
• Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
Please follow us on social! Links to our social media pages can be found in the page footer.