1.25 inch "In my defense, I was left unsupervised" pet ID tag
This custom created, 1-1/4” circular tag will be hand-stamped with “In my defense, I was left unsupervised" on the front.
It can be personalized with your pet's name and your phone # on the back if that option is chosen.
- The front cannot support any additional text.
- The back of the tag can support up to two phone numbers.
- The tag is created from stainless steel or brass, depending on the option chosen. If you expect the tag to take a lot of wear or be frequently in water (swimming, etc), we recommend that you choose a stainless steel tag.
- An S-hook hanger will be included for secure attachment of the tag to your pet’s collar. We feel that this is the most secure option available and is easily installed on the tag. If you would prefer a small keyring instead, please request that in the notes.
- The item will be shipped ready to give, tucked inside a drawstring bag.
- Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We responsibly recycle all waste/scrap metal.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
While I occasionally will question something that may be a typo, I don’t catch them all. PLEASE proofread your text carefully before sending it.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.