1.25 Inch "Oh Shit, I'm Lost" Pet ID Tag
This custom created, 1.25" circular tag will be hand-stamped with "Oh shit, I'm lost". It can be personalized with your pet's name and your phone # on the back.
More pet ID tags can be found here: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/pet-id-tags
- The front cannot support any additional text other than the pet's name.
- The back of the tag can support up to two phone numbers.
- The tag is created from brass or stainless steel depending on the option chosen. If you expect the tag to take a lot of wear or be frequently in water water (swimming, etc), we recommend that you choose a stainless steel tag.
- An S-hook hanger will be included for secure attachment of the tag to your pet’s collar. If you would prefer a small 1/2” keyring, please request it in the notes.
- The item will be shipped ready to give, tastefully carded and tucked inside a drawstring bag. A gift box can be added in our “add-on’s and upgrades” section of our shop https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/all-products
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless the shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
Please add the pet’s name and phone you would like stamped on the back into to the appropriate fields. While I occasionally will question something that may be a typo, I don’t catch them all. PLEASE proofread your text carefully before sending. If you have an intentional misspelling, please call that out in your notes so I know not to ask, as it may hold up your order.
Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.