1.25 Inch "Oh SHIT, I'm LOST" Pet ID Tag (large font)
This custom created, 1.25" circular tag will be hand-stamped with "OH SHIT I'M LOST". It can be personalized with your pet's name and your phone # on the back.
More pet ID tags can be found here: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/pet-id-tags
- The front cannot support any additional text.
- The back of the tag can support ONLY the pet's name and ONE phone number or TWO Phone numbers with no name.
- The tag is created from brass or stainless steel depending on the option chosen. If you expect the tag to take a lot of wear or be frequently in water (swimming, etc), we recommend that you choose a stainless steel tag.
- An S-hook hanger will be included for secure attachment of the tag to your pet’s collar. If you would prefer a small 1/2” keyring, please request it in the notes.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- RUSH guarantees that your item will ship the next BUSINESS day if ordered before 4 PM CST (or the same day, if possible).
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.