Custom Hand Stamped Tie Bar / Tie Clip
We have 9 in stock.
Hand formed and stamped, this tie bar can be stamped with up to 20 characters (including spaces) on the flat side and 15 on the curved side.
- It's about 2" long and 1/4" wide and is the perfect gift for Father's Day, groomsmen, a wedding gift for the father of the bride or groom, ushers, graduates, or just the man who is impossible to shop for.
- A personalized message can be added to the back (up to 15 letters) by choosing that option. This will add the additional charge to your cart and give you access to the field to enter the personalization information. This site can help you with the number of characters: http://www.lettercount.com/
- Please be sure to read the description and follow any text limits regarding your customization requests. Failure to adhere to these limits so may delay your order. If the text you would like to request will not fit within these limits, please contact us to discuss your options.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- RUSH guarantees that your item will ship the next BUSINESS day if ordered before 4 PM CST (or the same day, if possible).
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.