Custom Stamped, 1/4" Wide Cuff Bracelet
This 1/4 inch wide cuff bracelet can be hand stamped with your choice of word(s) or phrase (up to 30 characters/spaces). The inside can also be stamped instead for a "secret" message.
Simply enter your desired text into the customization box and we will add it to your cuff!
If you would like GPS coordinates, but don't know where to start to find them, we have put together a guide here. If you have difficulty, we'd be happy to look up the coordinates for you if you enter the address of the location instead and note that you'd like them looked up.
Our current font choices can be seen here (this will open in a new window/tab).
- •The cuff is 6 inches long, will fit most average wrists, and can be easily adjusted by gently bending to a comfortable shape.
- •The price includes up to 30 characters/spaces on a side. The option is available to have one or both sides stamped. We like this site to help with the number of characters and spaces used: http://www.charactercountonline.com
- •The bracelet will be sent with a lightly brushed finish since I feel it makes the bracelet the most legible and wears well.
- •Available in Pure Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, and Sterling Silver.
- •ABOUT PURE ALUMINUM: Pure aluminum, which is safe on most people's skin, is less reactive than even sterling silver. It will not tarnish, fade or change colors. It is very light and can be easily adjusted to a perfect fit.
- •ABOUT STAINLESS STEEL: This metal is also generally hypoallergenic, and will not tarnish or change color. It requires minimal care other than gentle cleaning with soap and water when dirty. It is heavier than aluminum and can be more difficult to adjust but is our "toughest" metal.
- •ABOUT BRASS (Gold Color) AND COPPER (Like a Penny): Both of these metals may tarnish/develop a patina if not cleaned frequently. As all body chemistry is different, there is no way of knowing how quickly or how dramatically this will occur. Some people enjoy the organic look of aged brass and copper.
- •ABOUT STERLING SILVER: Our sterling bracelets are thicker than many sold online and have a heavy feel. Sterling may tarnish/develop a patina if not cleaned frequently. As all body chemistry is different, there is no way of knowing how quickly or how dramatically this will occur.
- •A personalized message can be added to the back (up to 30 letters) by choosing that option. This will add the additional charge to your cart and give you access to the field to enter the personalization information. This site can help you with the number of characters: http://www.lettercount.com/
- •Please be sure to read the description and follow any text limits regarding your customization requests. Failure to adhere to these limits so may delay your order. If the text you would like to request will not fit within these limits, please contact us to discuss your options.
- •Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing (sublimating) text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving.
- •EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece. No two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
- •Your gift will be shipped ready to give, tastefully carded, and tucked into a clear protective poly-sleeve. A gift box can be added if desired by choosing that option.
- •All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you choose one of our expedited shipping options (typically a few dollars more). These options will help ensure your gift meets its deadline and include insurance.
- •"GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us and we try to help reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable, from the cardboard box and non-toxic, recycled content paper fill to the card and BOPP sleeve. We process all orders using electronic means (tablets) and do not include a receipt in the package to avoid unnecessary paper waste. We use natural and LED lighting in our studio. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to help reduce our landfill footprint.
- •We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses, so purchasing from us helps other small businesses as well.
- •Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
Please follow us on social! We can be found on: