"Fuck Cancer" Necklace
We have 10 in stock.
This pendant is a sterling silver, gold filled or rose gold charm with "FUCK CANCER" hand stamped into it. It can be created censored upon request (F*CK CANCER).
- Materials: Solid Sterling silver, gold filled, or rose gold filled, depending on option chosen. Gold-filled should NOT be confused with much lesser quality gold-PLATED jewelry. Learn more here: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/pages/about-our-metals
- Chain Options: Includes a 16, 18" or 20" sterling silver, gold filled or rose gold filled chain.
- This can be purchased as just a charm by choosing "charm only"
- The pendant measures 1/4" wide (~7mm) and approximately 1-1/4 (3.17cm) inches long.
- A Swarovski crystal/bead/additional charms of your choice can be purchased separately here, in our “add ons” section: https://www.completelywiredjewelry.com/collections/add-ons
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a reusable fabric pouch. Gift boxes can be purchased in our “add ons” section, if desired.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail, unless the shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable other than the fabric pouch, which is reusable.