"I am THE STORM" 1/2" Cuff Bracelet
This product is available.
Wear the storm, be unstoppable
This one-of-a-kind 1/2" wide cuff bracelet is more than just a fashion statement. It's the perfect accessory for anyone looking to make an impact with their style and show off their powerful, confident attitude. Crafted from your choice of several metals and engraved with the bold, empowering words - "I am THE STORM" - this bracelet will give you the strength you need to take on any challenge that comes your way. With its unique design and inspiring message, it's certain to be an eye-catching addition to any outfit!
- The standard 6" length fits most women's wrist sizes without pinching, offering both comfort and an effortless all-day experience
- Crafted with a brushed finish for a timeless look
- • The cuff is 6" long, 1/2" wide, will fit most average wrists, and can be easily adjusted by gently bending it to a comfortable shape.
- • The bracelet will be sent with a lightly brushed finish since I feel it makes the bracelet the most legible and wears well.
- • Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper, and Brass.
- • ABOUT PURE ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL: Aluminum and Stainless steel are safe on most people's skin (hypoallergenic). Both require little upkeep other than cleaning when dirty. They will not tarnish, fade, or change colors. They are an excellent choice for those wanting the look of silver without the upkeep or expense. Aluminum is lighter in weight and very easy to adjust, but a softer metal. Stainless is somewhat heavier and more durable, but less flexible and can be harder to adjust to a comfortable shape.
• ABOUT BRASS (Gold Color) AND COPPER (Like a Penny): Both of these metals may tarnish/develop a patina if not cleaned frequently. As all body chemistry is different, there is no way of knowing how quickly or how dramatically this will occur. Some people enjoy the organic look of patinaed brass and copper.
• Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing (sublimating) text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving.
• EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece. No two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
• Your gift will be shipped ready to give, tastefully carded, and tucked into a clear protective poly-sleeve. A gift box can be added if desired by choosing that option.
• All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you choose one of our expedited shipping options (typically a few dollars more). These options will help ensure your gift meets its deadline and include insurance.
• "GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us and we try to help reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable, from the cardboard box and non-toxic, recycled content paper fill to the card and BOPP sleeve. We process all orders using electronic means (tablets) and do not include a receipt in the package to avoid unnecessary paper waste. We use natural and LED lighting in our studio. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to help reduce our landfill footprint.
• We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses, so purchasing from us helps other small businesses as well.
• Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
Please follow us on social! Links to our social media pages can be found in the page footer.
• The back of the cuff can be personalized with your own message (up to 50 characters and spaces) by choosing that option.