"I'd still pick you" Hand stamped Guitar Pick with DATE
This guitar pick has been hand-stamped with "I'd still pick you".
It can be created in your choice of stainless steel, brass or copper.
- The pick is a standard size and measures 1 x 1-1/4 inches (25 x 32mm)
- The back CANNOT be stamped.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve. Gift wrap can be added by choosing that option at checkout.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
More from this collection
I'd Still Pick You Is Perfect
I love it. My husband is a professional guitar player and I can't wait to give this to him as part of his anniversary gift. I ran across someone who had a bracelet on FB and while the bracelet was fitting for him you had another ideal option. He can clip this to his guitar case or as a key ring to always have one handy and one with very special meaning.