Three Ring Russian Ring Necklace - Can be personalized with your choice of text
This necklace is created from 3 separate 3/4" disks that are hand-cut from sturdy silver sheet, stamped with your choice of text, then cut and reassembled so that all 3 rings link through one another and soldered closed. It is then polished by hand and given a lightly brushed / matte finish which we feel will help your piece looking its best the longest. Then it's hung from your choice of 16, 18, or 20" sterling silver chain. It can also be purchased as a charm only.
Birthstones or a pearl can be added to your necklace in our ADD-ONS section.
- All pieces are solid sterling silver.
- There is a 20 letter/number/symbol limit per ring.
- A Swarovski crystal/bead/additional charms of your choice can be purchased separately here, in our “add ons” section: https://www.etsy.com/shop/completelywiredjewel?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=13914002 to further personalize this item.
- Due to the handmade nature of these items, they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give - tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve. Gift wrap & a personal note can be added on by choosing that option.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small domestic businesses and recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order