"WANDER" Cuff Bracelet - Your choice of metals
This product is available.
This light, yet sturdy, 1/4 inch wide cuff bracelet is stamped with "WANDER".
- The cuff is available in Pure Aluminum (silver), Stainless Steel (silver), Brass (gold), Copper (like a penny), or Sterling Silver. All cuffs are solid (not plated). For more information about our metals, please see below.
- Options information::
- “Personalize the back” means that the front of the cuff will be as shown in the photo, but you would also like to add personalization/a hidden message to the inside of the cuff. Checking this box will make the personalization field visible and add the personalization charge to your cart. Deleting this charge before checking out will delete the personalization request. The limit for the back personalization is up to 30 letters, spaces, and symbols. This site can help you calculate the number of characters: http://www.lettercount.com/ Please be sure to follow any text limits regarding your customization requests. Failure to adhere to these limits may delay your order. If the text you would like to have stamped will not fit within these limits, please contact us to discuss your options.
- “Add gift wrapping” Choose this option if you would like the item to be sent in a pretty gift box tied with ribbon. If you would like a note sent with your gift, please add that information to the “Additional Notes” box with the header “Gift Note:…”. Choosing this option will also add the gift wrap charge to your cart. Deleting this charge before checking out will result in your request for gift wrap to be ignored.
- “RUSH” guarantees that your item will ship no later than the next BUSINESS day. If same-day shipping is possible and priority shipping is chosen, we will ship your item the same day.
- The bracelet will be sent with a lightly brushed finish since I feel it makes the bracelet the most legible and wears well.
- The cuff measures 6 inches long before forming, will fit most wrists and can be easily adjusted by gently bending to a comfortable shape. We do have limited availability of 7" cuffs (for wrists 7-7.5" around) in aluminum ONLY. Please let us know if this is something you need.
- Your gift will be shipped ready to give, tastefully carded, and tucked into a protective poly sleeve. A gift box with a ribbon and note can be added, if desired, by choosing that option.
- While we strive to be as precise as possible, due to the handmade nature of these items they will not have machine-made “perfection”. EACH design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This may lead to some variations in the spacing, depth of the designs, and placement of the letters. This is not to be considered a defect, but instead a part of the unique character of the piece.
- All items are shipped via USPS First-Class Mail unless a shipping upgrade is chosen to add faster options. During high-volume periods (around major gift-giving holidays), we ALWAYS recommend that you use PRIORITY shipping for a few dollars more. Priority mail is processed more quickly than First-Class (typically delivered in 3 days or less) and includes insurance to cover your purchase from loss or damage during transit.
- GREEN THINKING: Whenever possible, we source our metals and supplies from other domestic small businesses. When you support us, you also support a whole network of small family-owned businesses here in America. We recycle/reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Our precious metals (silver, gold and, rose gold-filled) are refined at a reputable American business that is both environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to reduce our landfill footprint. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable.
- Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you at the time you order.
- Questions? Send me an email and I’d be happy to help!
- Pure Aluminum/Stainless steel:
- Pure aluminum and stainless steel are generally a safe choice for those with metal allergies, as they’re considered generally hypoallergenic. They will not tarnish, fade, or change color. Aluminum is lighter and more flexible/comfortable, while stainless steel is heavier and more rigid.
- Brass, Copper, and Sterling Silver:
- These metals are all naturally prone to oxidation or tarnish over time. Some environments and body chemistries cause this oxidation to occur more aggressively than others. We have no way of knowing how the metal will react to your recipient's Ph or environment and these metals may require more maintenance for select individuals to avoid tarnish. While some people actually love the look of aged metal, if you feel that you or your recipient will not or will not want to have to care for the cuff please choose pure aluminum or stainless steel, which does not require maintenance. Light tarnishing of these metals can be easily removed with the polishing pad included in each purchase of these metals. These pads can also be purchased in the “add-ons” section of our shop if needed.