"You are my medicine when you're close to me" copper keychain
We have 10 in stock.
This listing is for ONE copper keychain that states "You are my medicine when you're close to me", a lyric I love from the Gorillaz song "On Melancholy Hill".
- Each keychain is 1 1/8" wide by 1 1/8" long
- The keychain is created from copper which has been stamped, shaped and polished by hand.
- The hardware rings are quality stainless steel.
- Only one side can be stamped.
- Birthstones and additional charms can be added in our add-ons section to make this item your own.
- The item will be tastefully packaged, carded, securely wrapped and tucked into a cute drawstring pouch – ready to give!
- You can add a gift box instead in our add-ons section, if you'd prefer, along with expedited shipping and RUSH Processing.
- Whenever possible, we source our supplies from other small businesses and recycle / reuse packaging materials to help reduce our environmental impact. We recycle all waste/scrap metal.
The pieces are hand cut/punched and stamped by hand - one character at a time - so text may not be perfectly straight or spaced. These variations create uniqueness, adding charm and character to every handmade piece and the assurance that your item will truly be one of a kind.
Please be aware that the photos shown are simply a representation of previous items I have created and may not be exactly what you receive, as each item is uniquely created just for you.
More from this collection
"Forever and always" wedding date / anniversary Keychain - Available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel